Saturday 15 October 2011

Hello :D

Hi there! Welcome to my blog.
You can call me Starling, or Star or whatever xD

I will be using this blog to post things like competition pictures or edits I have done, or just to talk or rant about my personal life.  I think I will enjoy using this as an outlet for my emotions, because in all honesty I have nowhere else to put them! So just sit down and enjoy reading my blog :)

A little bit about me:
- I'm 15 years of age and I live in London, England.
- I'm blonde, but I don't fit that stereotype of being a "dumb blonde". In fact I am the complete opposite :P
Sometimes I will have some dumb moments though, but don't we all?!
- I enjoy reading and writing, swimming, baking, hanging out with friends, and of course, playing the sims!
- I'm quite shy, but am really friendly.
- I am a Pisces, and I fit every quality they have. Google it if you are interested :D
- I have a phobia of rats. They make me freak the freak out. I also have a phobia of needles - the only time I will go near one is for medical reasons. That means no piercings for me!

...And that's all I can think of for the moment. But if I think of anything more, I will update this!

No comments: