Wednesday 1 February 2012

A girl's gotta keep her blog updated...

The title says it all really!
I have some great news...


I am now a photographer for the amazing Sensation Magazine! I'm so excited, I've been waiting for the right time to apply, and this time I got the job <3
I'm pretty sure you all know the magazine, but if you don't, check it out here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/347745.page

---------------------------------------------------
In Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, we had to show what our teen did for lunch.
Again I lost the description, but my picture depicts my model hanging out with her best friends Flo (on the far right) and Kat (the redhead cheerleader right at the front) on the football field.
Creating this photo took me to hell and back. Build mode was being a right dick, and I had to overstuff the household with several extras (which took me ages to sort them all out).
But all the hard work paid off, as I came tied 4th! I was extremely happy, and I think I am starting to show some improvement.

This assignment we have to show our model in a pagent. I am very... stuck. I haven't had a good idea yet, but fingers crossed I become inspired very soon. 
-----------------------------------------------------

I've also joined cycle two of Le Raunche <3
Many of you know I just LOVED the first cycle, and produced some of my best and most favourite pictures in the competition.
I'm using the incredible Willow. I love her so much it's unbelieveable.

For the first assignment we had to show our model with a male model, connected in a setting and the way we styled them. I had a lot of trouble with this assignment, and re-did it three times before I was even remotely satisfied with it.
I still really don't like it, as I made everyone well aware xD
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, in RL, my school have been talking to me about how I could get into Oxbridge when I apply for universities (two years from now).
For those of you who don't know, I'm talking about Oxford University and Cambridge Universtity, the two most prestigious universities in the UK. They are also among the best universities in the world. Think an Ivy League college but a hundred times harder to get into.
I will never get into there, and I don't know why my school are trying to build my hopes up. Not only do I need A*s across the board when I do my A-Levels, but there is a gruelling interview process.
And these universties are so posh and formal, and I'm... not. Ha.

And anyway I want to stay in London. The idea of not having regular buses or underground trains to take me to places is excruitiating. I mean, if Oxford or Cambridge accept me, I would have to go. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity that thousands upon thousands of people would die for.
But it isn't going to happen.

Not. Going. To. Happen.

xoxo

No comments: