Sunday 11 March 2012

New piccies

Le Raunche Assignment 5 - Willow Moore
We had to show our model wearing autumn clothes in the summer, and I went for a picnic theme. Shame I couldn't for the life of me find the in-game picnic basket. So I improvised with a rug and some CC, and then Drew kindly pointed out you can only buy picnic baskets on home lots, which completely made sense as I was using a public lot xD
Oh well, I'm happy with the final result.


 
GJWHF Assignment 8 - Serena Van Houston
We had to show prom! Which I was expecting of course, because the climax of high school is prom! I think it's among my better pictures in the competition, even though I did rush it!

Prom was fairly low-budget this year. Due to the recession, our school had decided to cut 75% of the funding for the event, much to the dismay of the students. However, I was determined it would be a good evening, and signed up for the Prom Committee in order to make sure it was. Everything came together, just under our allocated budget.
I spent three months prior to the event looking for the perfect dress. I had almost given up hope when I saw the prettist, most gorgeous dress ever. A long, floaty, pale dusky blue dress, that made me feel like a princess when I tried it on. I had to have it.
Then came the dilemma of getting a date. While everyone was hooking up, I had my doubts. I mean, everyone assumed Alex would ask me, but I wasn't sure if he would. Sometimes we acted like friends, other times a couple, and I wasn't actually sure if we were in an exclusive relationship or not. But luckily, a couple of days before the prom, he asked me, and I happliy accepted.
We spent all night by each other's side, and when a slow song came on, he pulled me close and we floated to the music. I closed my eyes, in heaven.
It was the best night ever, by far.


Serena's so gorgeous, I think I might age her up after the competition ends and make her a full-time model alongside Willow and Gabriella.

 
PINK Assignment 4 - Willow Moore
The brief was to make our model quite "masculine" and model in an advert for men's cologne. I really did struggle with ideas for this, as most contestants went for suits/tuxes. I decided to go a bit edgy with it, sorta like a biker (just without the motorbike xD).
I think it is one of the best pictures I have ever done! I don't think I met the assignment brief though, so I'm expecting to be near or at the bottom of scores.


No comments: